Sunday, May 30, 2021

Match That Musical Game!



 Hello, again! 
Today marks the halfway point of this here blog party!  And since no blog party would be complete without a game, here is one to test your musical song know-how. 
Without further ado, I present to you the....




How To Play

There are two lists below: the first, numbered 1-10, are song titles; the second, lettered A-J, are titles of Musicals. 

Simply match each song to the correct musical in which they are performed. 

You can answer in the comments or on your blog; the prize will be bragging rights on how extensive your musical knowledge is!!

I tried to make it a bit challenging, so put your thinking caps on and let's get to it!


The Songs

1. No Way To Stop It

2. People

3. Ascot Gavotte

4. Vanilla Ice Cream

5. You and I

6. A Woman's Touch

7. Sincere

8. Stars

9. Off to Massachusetts

10. Something Wonderful

The Musicals

A. Funny Girl

B. Little Women

C. She Loves Me

D. The Sound of Music

E. Les Miserables

F. Meet Me In St. Louis

G. The Music Man

H. The King and I

I. Calamity Jane

J. My Fair Lady



How'd you fair? Was it challenging?  Easy as pie? 

We will be posting the answers near the end of the blog party, so have fun waiting in suspense till then!

Hee Hee!


Yours ever in song,

Grace & Katherine


2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing 6 and 10 are from Sound of Music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guesses! I don't want to give anything away since we'll be posting the answers a little later this week! But I will say that there is only one answer per musical! Thanks so much for the comment!!!

    ReplyDelete