Monday, May 31, 2021

Katherine Is In The Studio!

 


(Grace pulling a worried looking Katherine into their upstairs office, which has recently doubled as the "Recording Studio")

Katherine - Oh, dear, Grace, are you sure it must be today?

Grace - (rolling her eyes)   Of course, it must!  My singing post was last week and now it's time for yours!

Katherine - (shifting nervously in front of the microphone) 
But...but, don't you think---

Grace - No, I don't.  Now hush up and sing.

Katherine - Well, if you insist, but I really think ----

Grace - I don't care what you think.  Just sing.

Katherine (conceding) - Very well.  Let's just hope this doesn't go like the gif I 'm putting here:


...........

And here is my humble attempt at "I Could Have Danced all Night" from "My Fair Lady"!



Can't wait to hear your songs everyone!

Love, Katherine




No comments:

Post a Comment