Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving all! We wish you the best day full of food and family and good memories! Here are 10 things we are thankful for this year...

(Katherine is in Italics
Grace is in Bold)

1. I am thankful for: My wonderful family
2. I am thankful for: Fresh Air
3. I am thankful for: This life that God has blessed me with
4. I am thankful for: Music
5. I am thankful for: the many many blessing that come everyday; the ones I can see and the ones I can't
6. I am thankful for: My family
7. I am thankful for: The amazing world we live in with it's changing seasons and beautiful landscapes
8. I am thankful for: God's love for us and the ways He keeps reminding us of it.
9. I am thankful for: Laughter and song
10. I am thankful for: God's Word

What are you thankful for this year? How was your Thanksgiving Day? Do you have any traditional dishes at your table each year? Do tell all in a comment below!!! (We have a lovely, sumptuous, fluffy cranberry salad with mini marshmallows, whipped cream, and pineapple, etc. that is to die for!!)

All our love,
Katherine and Grace


6 comments:

  1. That cranberry salad sounds delicious! Happy Thanksgiving to you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes it is! Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope you had a lovely day! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful list of blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you both! That sounds delish! We have an Ambrosia salad that my grandmother makes that is very similar (I don't know exactly what's in it though.). I made the green bean casserole this year and my sister made a chocolate pie that is a staple for holiday dinners in my family. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sarah! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Your Grandmother's Ambrosia Salad sounds delightful! I think that cooking up the food together is maybe one of the best parts of the holiday! :) It sounds like you have a nice spread on your table!! God bless you as well!

    ReplyDelete