Friday, August 31, 2018

Would You Rather: Classic Movie Edition



Hello, everyone out there in blog world and beyond!   Cordy over at https://writeoncordy.blogspot.com/  is hosting "The Month Of Classics Blog Party" and Katherine and I are participating!  Cordy posted a "Would You Rather" Game, and so here are our answers.  (Katherine's are italic, and mine are regular print.)

Would you rather dance with Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly? I have not seen any of Fred Astaire's movies, (a quick YouTube search showed him to be an amazing dancer), so I'd have to say Gene Kelly.  Gene Kelly

Would you rather star opposite Cary Grant or Gregory Peck? Cary Grant. Definitely Cary Grant!  Oh, Cary Grant all the way!

Would you rather be serenaded by Howard Keel or Bing Crosby? Oh, dear... I only know Howard Keel from 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers'. I guess Bing Crosby.  Hmmm, Howard Keel?

Would you rather share an airplane ride with Danny Kaye or Donald O'Connor? Nooooo, don't make me choose! Couldn't I just have one on either side in the middle row? Then no one would squabble about the window seat!  Donald O'Connor

What classic movie outfit would you steal?? (No you cannot say all of them! ;)) Honestly, I can't think of any off the top of my head sitting here, but I do like Audrey Hepburn's ball gown from My Fair Lady!


I think I'll pick this outfit from Emma; this was a hard question for me, surprisingly.



Would you rather be cast in a classic noir film or a classic western? Having never seen a noir film, classic or otherwise, I would have to say Western.  I'll be cast in a classic western film :)

Would you rather go on a shopping spree with Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly? Again, I do not know Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn is the epitome of fashion, grace and style so... Audrey Hepburn.  Audrey Hepburn.

Would you rather solve a mystery with William Powell or Myrna Loy? I don't know either of these.  I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with either of these people.

Would you rather imitate Jimmy Stewart's voice in front of Jimmy Stewart, or imitate Maureen O'Hara's "temper" in front of Maureen O'Hara? I love this question! Personally I think it would be hilarious to imitate someone's temper in front of them so that one!  Hmmm....Maureen O'Hara's temper!

Thanks so much for the fun questions Cordy and for hosting the Party, sorry it took us so long to post this!

             


Grace & Katherine             

2 comments: