Monday, May 25, 2020

Random Inspiration

     Hello,

I am running low on inspiration this week, so instead of sharing my own words, I thought I'd share some others' words. The following collection of quotes, thoughts, and poems are what I like to think and ponder about on rainy days during long automobile drives, or while sipping 3 o'clock coffee (a ritual we are scrupulous over carrying out each day).  Or as I stand under my father on a precarious ladder holding a container of paint so he can inch farther up the ladder which was the case today! I hope you enjoy reading them! 


disney senior quotes - Google Search


Before You Speak Think Sign This sign is hand painted in cream with a black under coat. The edges are sanded to allow the black under coat to show through. Lettering is black and light turquoise. Overall measurements are 9 in width and 14 in height. Sign is sealed with 2 clear coats. Ready to hang. Other colors are available by request. Also shown burgundy red with mustard lettering, black with cream and smokey blue lettering, cream with bright red lettering. and smokey blue with cream and...





lord byron poem | by chris riddell




✯ PIN: @evywohlman ✯ #floweraesthetic




nothing gold can stay


Resistance


My fave scripture


What's been on your mind as of late? What is your favorite inspirational quote?
Chat with me in the comments!

Have a good week,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. These are great quotes and reminders. Your Shakespeare tag was fantastic, but alas, I don't see a comment section on it... I cannot wait to complete it and thanks so much for tagging me! <3 Blessings!

    ReplyDelete