Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Week Seven of the Scarlet Pimpernel Read-Aloud!

Greetings from two exhausted girls!




 The Cookie Extravaganza is over, THANK HEAVENS!! It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work, but also kinda worth it, so yeah...

 We are very proud of all our friends who participated in bringing cookies, we are one talented bunch of people!! We will be posting a post/video all about the exchange as soon as Katherine (our techie) get's around to the editing, so stay tuned!

Ok, on to this weeks chapters!!



From this map,  we can get an idea of Marguerite, Sir Andrew Foulkes, Chauvelin, and Percy's journey from Dover to Calais:


Well, we hope you all have an awesome rest of the week!  

What special dishes will your family be serving for your Thanksgiving meal?

Which is your favorite?  

My, (Grace's) favorite dish is a tie between our cornbread stuffing and our cranberry marshmallow salad.  

And my, (Katherine's) favorite is .....I'd say our stuffing too!....and mashed potatoes.....and gravy!  :) 


We wish you all a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Love, Grace & Katherine


P.S. We apologize for the tardy and short post - but it is Thanksgiving week so we'll call it justified!  Hee Hee!  

But we do have this little bonus....




2 comments:

  1. *clutches heart in joy* Ah, I'm loving this!!! Such a good story and I'm so excited to see how it turns out.

    By the way, I think I've finally figured out who is Katherine and who is Grace! I think I was so invested in the story that I wasn't paying close enough attention, heehee! Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS such a good story!! I am VERY tempted to read ahead!!

      Ha, that's great! Everyone always gets us mixed up over the phone and I never really understood it, till we first started recording and listened to it back and I couldn't tell us apart! Which was terribly weird!

      I'm so glad you enjoying it!!

      Delete