Sunday, October 4, 2020

Our Fate Has Been Decided!!

Hello to you all on this most exciting day! After a fretful week of checking for reads and comments and tallying up your votes for our new Read-Along...


 We have a winner!!!




And that winner is...
















Keep goin'!




















...
























THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL BY BARONESS ORCZY!!!!!




Hail the Fanfare!! Hail the Confetti!






So the plan is to record us reading aloud 3 chapters a week which should bring us to completing the book in 10 weeks! We are looking forward to this new adventure and hope you are too!! Thank you so much for all your votes and participating excitement!

Au Revoir,

Grace and Katherine Avender



7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been wanting to read that for ages so I'm super excited! Plus, I get to hear your voices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you along for this wild ride!! Hopefully it all goes well!! We started recording today and let's just say we have alot of material for the blooper reel!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I haven't read it for years myself so it will be a good refresher! :) :) So glad you are happy with it!

      Delete
  2. How marvelous! I read this book years and year ago and LOVED it. The Anthony Andrews film version if my FAVORITE and I even hosted an Anthony Andrews blogathon waaaaay back in 2014. My goodness how time flies. Maybe I should host it again next year. Hmmmmmmmm.

    I'm looking forward to your recordings! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are excited! Yes, the Anthony Andrews version is my FAVORITE!! Wow, that sounds like fun - have you seen the Ivanhoe movie with him in it? I've known about it, but haven't watched it. We're still editing our first book recording so hopefully it will be out later this week. Let us know if you decide to host the blogathon next year. :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhh!!!!! Yay, yay, yay!! I hope that maybe I can keep up with discussions! Someone might have to keep me accountable though! *winks at Grace* I'm so happy you picked this one though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Grace! Oh, yes I'm sure Grace can attend to the job of keeping you accountable with book discussions! :) Glad you like the book choice!

      Delete